Sunday, August 12, 2012

"He'll jump off the roof and wonder why he broke his leg"


One last post about my crazy boy Owen.  I took him in for his two-year checkup last week.  His doctor is really good about showing Owen all of his tools and telling him what's going on.  Owen doesn't cry during doctor visits, unless we have to see a different doctor.  He showed Owen the little light on the ear scope and told him he could touch it.  Owen hit it as hard as he could, then laughed.  The doctor looked shocked and told me he's never had a child do that before.  Not ever.  Owen was climbing everything in sight, running around like crazy and of course his hair was sticking straight up despite my attempts at taming it that day.  Finally the doctor said to me, "He is one awesome kid!  He's full of energy and will be the kid who jumps off your roof and then wonders why he broke his leg."  The doctor was completely serious.  I already knew all of this though, the doctor just confirmed it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that made s laugh! I would much rather have energetic kids! They make life interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...Owen is ALL boy. Good thing he is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...