Sunday, September 23, 2012

Double Digits


William turned 10 last week and I'm wondering where time has gone.  I vividly remember holding him for the first time.  I couldn't hold him right away, because he wasn't breathing when he was born.  The cord had been wrapped around his neck.  An emergency team was rushed into our room and started working on him.  Thankfully he started breathing and everything was fine.  I was finally able to hold him and felt immense happiness and nervousness at the same time.  I didn't know how I was ever going to take care of something so precious and wonderful.

Fast forward 10 years.  William is a fabulous kid!  He's kind and generous, crazy smart, and just like his father (which is a very good thing).  He loves to play basketball, read, hike, fish, and is getting ready to take hunters education.  I feel so very blessed to be his mom.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...