Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A New Start

I've tried blogging before and after a while I just didn't enjoy it.  I ended up just deleting it.  I regret that decision now, because last week we lost most of our family pictures.  Births, vacations, birthdays...everything!  I was so sad...I still am.  I never thought it would happen to us.  We actually had a backup to protect our pictures, but in the end it was the backup that crashed.  Most of our pictures were only on the backup.  I wish I could go back and do it all over again, putting more pictures online and keeping more stored on our computer's hard drive, but what's done is done.

I realize now that keeping an online journal is another way to "insure" some of our pictures and experiences for us to look at later.  It's a new day and I'm starting this blog with the goal to keep up with it this time.  I have to admit it's a good way to keep our memories and pictures organized and I can always use more of that!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry about losing all your pictures but I'm also so glad you're back blogging! Can't wait to hear what the Hales are up to. BTW I love the title of your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...